Improvements & Features
- Show an update notification when MatchPoint updates to a new version
- Improve the detection of the user language (still depends on the language the user has in SharePoint)
- Sites / Workspaces: Display an "Open in teams" link / action *
- Mobile: Show only the widgets defined in the "1" column area
- Hero Widget: Make the layout of the sections fully configurable
- Hero Widget: Add possibility to add gaps (padding) between sections
- Hero Widget: Add possibility to configure auto rotation for sections
- Hero Widget: Add clickable channels for Condense news
- Mega Menu: Dislay an edit button in the navigation bar if the user is in the admin role
- Search: Add possibility to filter items by SharePoint terms
- MarkupWidget: The ScriptMode now uses string-values instead of numbers in the config
This feature needs a new Microsoft Graph permission (Group.Read.All).
To use this feature the MatchPoint O365 Core app package has to be upgraded in the app catalog. After that the permission also has to be approved in the SharePoint Admin Center.
- Mega Menu: Fix bug that "hubPageKey" was removed when editing the Mega Menu (because of this the mobile view was broken)
- Mega Menu: If a navigation node is edited in another language than English, the URL is now ensured on both nodes
- Scheduler Widget: Fix date condition which was applied when the web was created in a different language than English
- Search: Fixed that visited (clicked) tile-results did have the wrong colors
- Search: Remove underline on "Close"-button in search refinement
- Fix bug in "styles"-configuration which made the whole page just be "blank" in Internet Explorer
This is a silent release.